In what seems to weekly series of hot fixes, fans of Gearbox’s FPSRPG Borderlands 2 can expect this week to be no different. A new hot fix is now available across all platforms which fixes the following issues, according to Gearbox’s community manager ChrisF:
February 19th 2012 Hot Fix Notes
- Mr. Torgue DLC: Fixed an issue where the Lootsplosion would not always trigger after defeating Piston.
- Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton’s turret and kill skills.
- Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
- Amp shots now use same sound effect regardless of whether player is client or host.
- Assigned price to Anshin ‘Evolution’ shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.
In order to receive this and previous hot fixes, you must be connected to the internet at all times in order to be connected with the Shift server. Once connected, players will automatically be able to download all hot fixes.
In the near future, what would you like to see fixed in Borderlands 2 via patches or hot fixes. Let us know in the comment section below!