The latest patch for The Last of us is now available to download, and with it comes many fixes and tweaks.
While it doesn’t address everything, players of the multiplayer portion will be pleased to know that connection issues, along with the host disconnection penalty have all (or mostly) been fixed.
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
The patch weighs in at 74mb, so it shouldn’t take you to long before you can start enjoying the multiplayer again. Don’t forget to read our multiplayer review!