A handful of brand new Battlefield 4 merchandise will be making it’s way to the market and into gamers’ hands this holiday season, according to the latest news from publisher, Electronic Arts.
The line up includes a “novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad, a high-end art book that dives deeper into the imagery of Battlefield 4 and a range of Battlefield 4 gaming peripherals to help you feel the intensity of the battlefield.”
The full line up includes:
- Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
- Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions
- Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases
- PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers
- Qpad premium PC mouse mats
- Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags
- Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides
- Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork
- Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics
- BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases
Sounds pretty cool! Anything of interest to you? Let us know in the comments.
Battlefield 4 launches on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this October 29, later on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.