A brand new Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 patch has hit the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms, looking at a number of both multiplayer and zombies issues.
There aren’t any major tweaks to take note of here, as most of the bullet points are regarding fixes. Nevertheless, feel free to take a look below.
On to the patch notes:
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue which caused strafe and backwards movement speeds to be slower than intended in certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to copy other Players’ emblems.
- Fixed an issue where throwing down and picking up equipment (such as the Bouncing Betty) for a long period of time would cause those items to become invisible when thrown.
- Fixed bullet and equipment collision in Detour with several of the metal tiles in the lower section of the bridge.
- Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision near the crane in Uplink.
- Fixed an issue in Uplink where Players were able to access invisible collision near the lower start spawn, outside of the intended playspace.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone into a section of the downed plane in Cove.
- Improved stability with the preview movies in CoDTV when signing in and out of profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer would reset back to full in certain circumstances.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Zombies no longer jitter when they climb on the roof of the bus or when they enter from the windows.
- Fixed an issue where zombies killed inside the bus would attack Players for a second before despawning.
- Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.
- The Double Points upgrade now applies when purchasing ammunition for wall-buy weapons.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a haystack in the Stables and become free from zombie attack. [Xbox 360 Only]
- Fixed an issue in the starting area where Players were able to Dive-To-Prone and safely land on collision without going down the slide.
- Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a fence outside the Church and become free from zombie attack.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to place a Trample Steam in the Courthouse tunnels, launch themselves into a wall, and become free from zombie attack.
- Fixed an issue where Players were receiving points by touching zombies with the Insta-Kill persistent upgrade active and a sniper rifle equipped.
- Players are no longer able to access unintended collision in-between the General Store and Stables and be free from zombie attack.
- Players no longer get stuck at the bottom of the slide when using Dive-To-Prone.
- Fixed an issue where zombies were getting stuck in walls when Players stood in Vulture-Aid stink.
- Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision on the Stables’ exterior and be free from zombie attack.