A new update has rolled out for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive that introduces the CZ75-Auto pistol, improves the user interface, tweaks the map Overpass, and rebalances a few weapons like the Aug, SG553, and Desert Eagle.
Check out the full change notes below, gathered from Reddit.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive February 12 Update
- Added the CZ75-Auto as a new stock pistol that is a loadout alternative to the P250. Its stats are identical to the P250’s with the exception of being fully automatic and having only two magazines.
CS:GO Weapon Case #3
- Introducing the CS:GO Weapon Case #3, comprised entirely of pistol finishes, including finishes for the new CZ75-Auto.
- Weapon adjustments based on data collected:
- Increased Aug recoil
- Reduced Aug rate of fire
- Reduced Aug and Sg553 scoped run speeds
- Increased Desert Eagle accuracy recovery by 2.5%
- Improved scope visuals for Aug and Sg553.
- Aug now has a new firing sound.
- Pressing the walk key while running now properly decelerates your speed to walking instead of instantly capping it.
- Fixed regression that broke environment fog not being reduced when zoomed with a scoped weapon.
- Added text filter to loadout.
- Added peel animation when player cycles position.
- Fixed enemies on the square radar not rotating to match their view.
- Fixed teammate colors sometimes shuffling on some panels when a player disconnected in Competitive Mode.
- Crosshair style 2 (Classic) has been changed to accurately show weapon accuracy.
- Added some ConVars to be used with crosshairstyle 2 (Classic) to allow users to further customize how they want it to display. (cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio)
- Improved visibility.
- Removed small cover on CT side of Bombsite B.
- Drastically reduced the number of trashcans.
- Widened tunnel near T spawn.
- Widened lower door in park connector.
- Widened corridor near CT sniper room.
- Fixes to improve game stability during startup.
- Added diagnostic info to debug video config reset.
- Fixed dedicated server to write steam_appid.txt
- Fixed several game server memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug causing certain workshop maps to re-download every time the game is launched.