Naval Strike, the third multiplayer expansion to hit Battlefield 4 since its October launch, brings ocean combat to the forefront in all out naval warfare and is now being offered to non-Battlefield 4 Premium members on all platforms for $14.99.
Rolling out today in Battlefield 4′s in-game store, Naval Strike introduces the following new content:
- 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea
- Lost Islands
- Nansha Strike
- Wave Breaker
- Operation Mortar
- 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
- Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
- 2 additional gadgets
- 3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class
- Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class
- Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode
- 10 new assignments with unlocks for each
As mentioned above, you’ll be able to find Naval Strike in Battlefield 4′s in-game store as it becomes available in your region.
Battlefield 4 is still expecting a few server upgrades in order to minimize recent “rubber-banding” issues. Community manager Dan Mitre wrote earlier that the DICE team is “unhappy” with server performance and that “reducing lag for these players is absolutely a TOP priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon.”
Keep your sights on MP1st for more Battlefield 4 updates.