We’ve reported this morning on the new awesome playlist and DLC game category, and Treyarch just shared the Patch notes for the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops title update on the 360.
Here are the patch notes from the official Call of Duty forums:
• Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
• Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
• Improvements to spawn system.
• Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
• Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
• Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you’ve downloaded the new DLC!
Stay tuned for the latest Call of Duty multiplayer info, here on your multiplayer source MP1st.com. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
MP1st is currently recruiting writers, click here for details.