The teased Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare “special announcement” has turned out to be the beginning of a Halloween event. Named “Halloween Scream,” the event features some unique rewards and different modes.
Here’s the full details on what to expect from Halloween Scream, which runs up until November 1:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on October 30
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 13, allows players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through October 12 and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favorite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from October 12 to November 1
Introducing Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream: A month of Halloween-themed Multiplayer and Zombies content coming to Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare.
Will you be taking part in the Halloween Scream event?