Codemasters has released a new update for DiRT 4, across all platforms. The latest patch adds new support for Thrustmaster TS-XW and Thrustmaster Sparco R383.
In addition to this, functionality for Clubs has been implemented, improved stability, and more.
Find the full list of updates below:
– Improvements to AI in all disciplines
– Brutal AI difficulty is no longer tied to Fearless preset
– Tuning setups can now be used with lower skill rated teams
– Updated driver support for Thrustmaster devices – this adds support for the T500 (PS4 only)
– Added new support for Thrustmaster TS-XW
– Added new support for Thrustmaster Sparco R383
– Async improvements and updated Sponsors
– Fixed engine audio not playing in broadcast mode from multiplayer lobby
– Refinements and numerous bug fixes for Rallycross audio
– Fixed crash that occurred using Party invites (PS4 only)
– Prevented Welcome Event deadstate (PC only)
– Pro Tour vehicles should not start with damage
– Community Events show time of day when loading
– Rallycross ghosting no longer gets triggered when completing a lap close to another player
– Screen Space Reflections added (PC and PS4 Pro only)
– Improved reflection rendering (PS4 Pro only)
– Lobby countdown reinstated (PC only)
– Disabling external cameras no longer forces camera back to head cam
– Option to reset controls to default added
– Improved stability
What do you think to the latest DiRT 4 update? Let us know in the comments.
In other gaming news, EA says that 35% of players spend money on Ultimate Team, there’s a new Destiny 2 exotic weapon that is super overpowered and needs a big fix, and the Call of Duty: WWII “Winter Siege” event details have been revealed.