Blizzard has released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm on the PTR, making several changes to Hanzo’s abilities, including: increased damage with the Storm Bow, Scatter Arrow and more.
For the full list of Heroes of the Storm patch notes, see below:
– Basic Attack damage increased from 160 to 176
– Storm Bow (Q)
– Damage increased from 270 to 297
– Scatter Arrow (W)
– Damage increased from 85 to 93
– Sonic Arrow (E)
– Damage increased from 150 to 165
– Dragonstrike (R)
– Damage increased from 52 to 58
– Dragon’s Arrow (R)
– Damage increased from 100/200/350 to 130/260/390
– Level 20
– Play of the Game (R)
– Damage increased from 120 to 132
Heroes & Talents
– Sgt. Hammer: The Hyper-Cooling Engines talent will no longer grant cooldown reduction from basic attacks against non-Heroic targets while in Siege Mode.
– Tychus & Stitches: Tychus can now be affected by Stitches’ Gorge while in Commandeer Odin.
What do you think to the latest patch? Do you appreciate the Hanzo buff? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, the Star Wars Battlefront II The Last Jedi season is now live with the first faction challenge, The Division update 1.8 “Resistance” is out now and everything new has been revealed, and the Armored Core series isn’t ending in its “current state.”