Once again, the moment arrives when gamers around the world prepare for the onslaught of this year’s biggest shooters. From Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Halo 4, this fall is set to be one of the biggest FPS frenzies yet.
With the bulk of details of each title out there circling the internet and the YouTubes, we take the time in this week’s episode of MP Talk to discus our favorites and our predictions for this year’s season of shooters. Who will come out on top?
Still in the dark, you say? We’ve got you covered. Below is a catalogue of some of the latest info on your favorite shooters this fall, wich you can take a moment to browse through before joining in on the discussion.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Will Have Weapon Prestiges
- Call of Duty: Elite Premium Services go Free, DLC Included in Black Ops 2 Season Pass
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Create-a-Class in Single Player, Theater Mode in Zombies and 3D Returns
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Zero Dark Thirty Gameplay Trailer, Preloading Now Available on Origin
- Danger Close Reveals Medal of Honor: Warfighter Xbox 360 Beta Stats and Updates
- Interview – Danger Close Wraps-Up Medal of Honor: Warfighter Beta and Prepares for Deployment
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter on Xbox 360 Likely to Ship on Two Disks, Possible HD Texture Installation
- Halo 4 Haven Walkthrough, Metldown and Mantis Breakdown and Campaign Skulls Revealed
- Halo 4 Meltdown Walkthrough And More Gameplay From NYCC
- Halo 4′s Vortex Multiplayer Map Revealed
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Halo 4′s Multiplayer With 343 Industries
- New Details on the Halo 4 Progression System, More ForgeWorld and ‘Complex’ Walkthrough
- Halo 4′s Final Forge World Map Unvieled As Erosion
- A Deeper Look Into Halo 4′s Forge Mode and Adrift Multiplayer Map Walkthrough
Battlefield 3: Aftermath
- DICE Shakes Up Battlefield 3 Multiplayer With Aftermath – BF3: Aftermath DLC Preview
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath Interview With DICE Producer Craig Mcleod
All caught up? Have a listen to this special episode of MP Talk below and make sure to cast your vote in the right-hand side-bar. Let us know which shooters you’ll be picking up this fall. Don’t forget to tell us your predictions for this year’s season of shooters in the comments as well!