The Mortal Kombat 11 Nightwolf DLC has officially launched along with the arcade skin pack bundle, giving characters classic looks from Mortal Kombat 3! If you’re looking for the Mortal Kombat 11 Nightwolf DLC download links, we’re here to help!
Both Nightwolf and Sonya’s Classic Skin pack are available for early access to those that own the Kombat Pack Pass. Everyone else will be able to purchase and download the character and skin pack on August 20th.
Download Links for PlayStation owners.
Classic Arcade Pack
Sonya Blade War Games Skin
For those who may be having issues downloading the character, Warner Bros has published a userful guide for each platform (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC) on how to download the characters, which you can find below:
How to download Kombat Pack Content on PlayStation 4
- Visit the Mortal Kombat 11 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation Store” section at the bottom
- From the “Your Add-ons” section you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own including Nightwolf DLC.
- If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All”
- Content that you are entitled to download for free but do not already own will be shown here with a cost listed as Free.
- After selecting the content and starting the download, the content will be listed under “Your Add-ons” if you want to download it again in the future
If after downloading specific Kombat Pack content, you still cannot access it in-game, or if the content is missing from “My Addons,” please try Restoring your PSN Licenses. From your PS4 Home Menu:
- Select [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
After doing this you can then check “My Addons” again to see if this DLC is now available or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
If the DLC is still not available to use please make sure that your PS4 firmware is up to date and that you are using firmware version 6.71 or higher.
- You can check your current firmware version by going to Settings > System Information on your PS4 dashboard.
- If this shows you are using a firmware version earlier than 6.71 please update your firmware by going to System > System Software Update on your PS4 dashboard
- If you already downloaded the firmware but have not yet installed it you can do so under the Notifications section of your PS4 Dashboard.
After updating your firmware and restarting your console please try accessing the DLC content again. If the DLC is still not available to use you can de-activate and re-activate your PS4 as your primary PS4 console which may allow you to access the DLC:
- On your PS4 sign into the account that you purchased or own the DLC content on
- From the PS4 Home screen, go to [Settings] and select [Account Management]
- Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4], then [Deactivate] then [Reactivate]
- Once the process has completed, try accessing the DLC again in-game
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Xbox One
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install and start the install for Nightwolf or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Nintendo Switch
- From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch locate the Mortal Kombat 11 game tile and press + on your controller
- Select Software Information > Nintendo eShop
- Scroll down to Downloadable Content and select View All Items
- Here you will see all owned DLC listed.
- To download any of the DLC, select your Nintendo Switch Profile Image at the top-right of this screen to go to Account Information.
- Under the Redownload section, any DLC or games you own that you have not-yet-downloaded content for will be listed.
- You can tap the cloud icon next to Mortal Kombat 11, if listed, to download any DLC you own but have not yet downloaded to your system. This will automatically download any released Kombat Pack content, including Nightwolf.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Steam
- Go to Library in Steam
- Locate Mortal Kombat 11 in your list of games, right-click it, and select Properties
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu any DLC you own will be listed
- Under the “Install” column a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed yet
- You can check this box to start the download of Nightwolf and any other pieces of released Kombat Pack content.
If the Install box for the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to access was already checked but you still cannot access it in-game:
Open the Properties menu for the game in your Steam Library again
Click the Local Files tab
From here, select “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to use.
Nightwolf will be the second character of the Kombat Pack to release with four more still coming along with additional skin packs. We already know that Sindel and Spawn have been confirmed to be apart of the pack with the additional two yet to be announced. Though we are expecting them to be revealed later this month as the team preps to release the Kombat Pack trailer on August 24th.