In case you’re trying to load Apex Legends now, you’ll be greeted with a title update that’s relatively on the small side. Apex Legends update 1.03 is at 1GB on the PS4, and brings with it new store items, and performance fixes.
Check out the full Apex Legends update patch notes below:
VALENTINES DAYS – Store items will be available starting at 6pm PST on 2/13.
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame
STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
We still have a lot of work to do and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes and are working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.
While waiting for the patch to download and install, go read up on this feature we ran regarding Titanfall and Apex Legends and whether fans should be OK with it.