Turn on your consoles and PCs, Legends! A new Apex Legends update is out now! Called Apex Legends update 1.1 (though it’s marked as Apex Legends update 1.06 on PS4), this one is a small patch that aims to fix a few technical issues.
Clocking in at just 500MB on PS4, here are the Apex Legends update patch notes (via Reddit):
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
Processing gif gxz6diysi2q21…
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
Unfortunately, this new Apex Legends update also introduced a new “lost progression bug,” which Respawn is familiar with. Here’s the studio’s latest update on the matter:
Once we get another update from Respawn, we’ll update the post to reflect this.
In other Apex Legends news go check out some of the purported leaked info coming to Season 1!