With Battlefield V’s battle royale mode Firestorm now confirmed to be out this March 25, DICE is set to open the dam when it comes to Battlefield 5 Firestorm info! As part of DICE’s sneak peek into the studio’s plans for next week, a flood of Firestorm info is set to go up as well! Prepare to read up on vehicles, objectives, and lots more!
Also of note, a new Battlefield V patch is set to be released as well. Check out the full list of announcements and news coming next week!
Sneak Peek into Next Week – Week of March 18th
- Battlefield V Dev Talk covering Chapter 3 Overview and Battlefield V 2019 Roadmap for Chapters 3-5
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #1
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Gameplay Trailer
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Overview
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Objectives and Reinforcements
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Weapons, Gadgets, and Armor
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Combat Vehicles, Transport Vehicles, and Towables
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
- Roadmap for Chapters 3-5
- Classes – While there may be some overlap with our Classes discussion and our previous Gadgets discussion, let’s focus specifically on Classes and Combat Roles.
- Battlefield V: Firestorm Gameplay Trailer – Watch the gameplay walkthrough trailer, then let’s chat about BFV: Firestorm gameplay.
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire Update #1 – Let’s talk about the update.
If I had to hazard a guess, we’ll be getting one Battlefield V Firestorm blog post for each day of the week! So expect a blog post on Monday until Friday.
Don’t forget to watch the latest Firestorm trailer right here to whet your appetites for battle royale done the Battlefield way.