It’s a relatively slow week for Battlefield 5 official news and announcements. There’s no planned patch set for this week, though we are getting the return of Battlefield 5 Squad Conquest this coming Thursday, April 25.
Over on Reddit, DICE outlined not only this week’s Battlefield 5 news and announcements from official channels, but also a quick refresher on how Squad Conquest works.
- Monday, 4/22/2019
- This Week in Battlefield V – An overview of this week’s news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
- Squad Conquest Returns to Battlefield V
- Tuesday, 4/23/2019
- Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week – Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
- Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward – Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven’t completed it yet.
- Wednesday, 4/24/2019
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 5 Tips – Complete this Week’s Challenge, starting April 25th, and you’ll get the Lahti-Soloranta M26 for the Support Class. .
- Thursday, 4/25/2019
- Squad Conquest Returns
- Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 5 Starts
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
- Friday, 4/26/2019
- Weekly Debrief – Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.
How to Play Squad Conquest
Two opposing teams of eight compete to capture and hold every flag in this strategic version of Conquest, until they exhaust the enemy team of their Respawn Tickets. You and your squad must fight point-to-point in this 16-player Conquest mode, working to gain control of three key locations across three faster-paced multiplayer maps.
For more in-depth info on Squad Conquest, tips on how to play and succeed, and the current maps supported in this mode, check our Squad Conquest Blog.
Squad Conquest Arras
Squad Conquest Hamada
Squad Conquest on Hamada offers a variety of strategic arrangements in a compact package. An abundance of routes and verticality shifts the power balance with the two vehicles – one tank per team – and they will need to be supported by smart ground troop movement to effectively help their team win.
Squad Conquest Rotterdam
Make sure to check out the trove of leaked info we’ve posted over the past few days which are all housed in our Battlefield 5 game hub.