Remember two weeks ago when we reported that there was a bug in Battlefield V that made every player show up in the mini-map after every kill? Thankfully, that annoying issue will be taken care of tomorrow!
In a new post on Reddit, Global Community Manager Dan Mitre announced some of the planned events and announcements for Battlefield V this week, and it includes a short list of the stuff coming in tomorrow’s “minor update.”
Tuesday, December 11th
- Update – Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update – A minor update is releasing that addresses some notable issues with game crashes, unlocks, and UI (see below).
- Update Notes – Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update – Although the update notes may change over the next 24 hours, here’s a glimpse of improvements we are rolling out tomorrow:
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Corrected the Tides of War countdown notice to show the correct number of days.
- Fixed broken audio when watching the tutorial videos.
As for the rest of the day and week’s announcements and blog posts from DICE, check on below.
Tuesday, December 11th
- Blog – Chapter 1: Overture, Week 2 Tips – Learn about the upcoming weekly mission and how to best approach it to successfully complete the requirements need to unlock the Axis Ratburner helmet.
- Blog – How to Fight and Win as a Squad – Tips on how to play better as a Squad.
- Blog – How to Lead a Squad – Every Squad needs a leader. Let us help you be a better Squad Leader.
- Blog – How to Get Reinforcements – As a Squad Leader you get points for leading your Squad to victory. Use those points to call in Reinforcements. We teach you how.
- Blog – Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update Notes – A blog dedicated to the update notes.
- Wednesday, December 12th
- Article – Chapter 1: Overture, Week 2 Mission Breakdown – Let’s dive into the nuances of the Week 2 mission so you can be best posed to unlock the Axis Ratburner Helmet.
- Thursday, December 13th
- Launch – Chapter 1: Overture, Week 2 Mission Goes Live – At 00:00 UTC, the week 2 mission goes live and you’ll be out of the gates to complete the Squad Play and Reinforcement focused requirements to unlock the Axis Ratburner Helmet.
- Blog – Airlifts Are On Their Way – Full blog detailing what Airlifts are, what to expect, how to get them, what’s in them, and how many you get.
- Livestream – Battlefield Weekly Hosted from EA UK – Join the EA UK Community Team as they stream the latest and greatest from Battlefield V, live on http://twitch.tv/battlefield
- Friday, December 14th
- Article – Battlefield V Weekly Debrief – Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week, with a comprehensive Q&A with our DICE developers using feedback collected from the Battlefield Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and Forums. ICYMI, here’s last week’s Battlefield V Weekly Debrief.
In other Battlefield V news, DICE has listed the known issues the game has, which you can read about here. You might also want to check out this video on how a gamer countered a V1 Rocket using a plane.