As mentioned yesterday, the new Battlefield 5 patch is out right now. The Battlefield 5 update 1.17 patch notes are listed below, and if you’re expecting new stuff, don’t. DICE has rolled out this update to fix a few high priority stuff, and that’s pretty much it.
Clocking in at 869MB on PS4, 1.6GB on Xbox One, and 2GB on PC, the full patch notes can be seen below.
Battlefield 5 update 1.17 patch notes:
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue with a Boys AT Rifle Specialization which would cause it to do an incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to reset Specializations.
- Players should now properly get the assignments tied to weapon progression. Previously, players could run into issues where they were not awarded properly.
- Firestorm – Players that leave the server will now drop their inventory on the ground.
Maps & Modes
- Firestorm – Fixed an exploit that would let players land on the map earlier than other players.
- Firestorm – Increased the draw distance of other players’ parachutes, making it easier to see where they’re heading from longer distances.
- Improved stability of Spectator mode.
Most likely than not, there should be a few leaks that will come out based from datamined info from this latest patch. Once we know more info, we’ll let our Battlefield 5 readers know.