With Treyarch’s rolling patch deployment for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, the data file s now available on all platforms! Note that while the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 update is now out, the actual new content can only be accessed by tomorrow (save for one new item that’s available now).
- Related Reading: Black Ops Cold War COD Points Bundle & Battle Pass Giveaway
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Update New Content:
Update #2 (2/24/21):
Treyarch has revealed the official patch notes and it’s a big one! Read it here.
Treyarch has announced that the new title screen and new lobby can be seen now in the game, and the Death Machine scorestreak can be used, too!
Our #BlackOpsColdWar Season Two download starts rolling out at 9PM PT!
This will include early access to the Death Machine Scorestreak, new title screen, and new lobby.
Then 24 hours later, Season Two begins at 9PM PT Feb. 24 / 12AM ET Feb. 25! Patch notes incoming tomorrow.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) February 23, 2021
Here’s a look at the new title screen and lobby:
In Zombies, the lobby visuals have also been updated with various Dark Aether elements added to the one seen in Multiplayer. pic.twitter.com/gzF9inQ2Jf
— Call of Duty Tracker (@CODTracker) February 24, 2021
First look at the Death Machine:
— Black Ops Cold War Season 2 News (@CODColdWarNews) February 24, 2021
We are also hearing reports that the Zombies mode Outbreak is playable for some now, too,
🚨OUTBREAK GAMEPLAY https://t.co/ud1qXGgnK2
— Call of Duty Leaks | Adi Source (@BlackOpsLeaks) February 24, 2021
Here’s a list of the stuff incoming (for Multiplayer and Zombies):
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 New Weapons:
- FARA 83: Assault Rifle (Launch Week)
- LC10: SMG (Launch Week)
- Machete: Special (In Season)
- E-Tool: Melee (In Season)
- R1 Shadowhunter: Special (In Season)
- ZRG 20mm: Sniper (In Season)
- Apocalypse (6v6) (Launch Week)
- Golova (Multi-Team) (In-Season)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) (In-Season)
- Miami Strike (6v6) (In Season)
New Multiplayer Modes:
Gun Game (Free-For-All) (Launch Week)
Stockpile (6v6) (In Season)
Hardpoint (Multi-Team) (In Season)
New Scorestreak and Vehicles:
- Scorestreak: Death Machine (Launch Week)
- Vehicle: Sedan (Launch Week)
- Vehicle: Light Truck (Launch Week
Black Ops Cold War Zombies Season 2 Content:
- New Zombies Experience: Outbreak (Launch Week)
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- Two New Skills Tiers
Don’t forget, we’ll be getting a Call of Duty Warzone patch separately tomorrow as well, and the official patch notes will be made available tomorrow, too. Once we have those, we’ll let our readers know ASAP.