While we didn’t see any new gameplay footage of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at this year’s E3 (which is a first), that hasn’t stopped Infinity Ward’s upcoming shooter to snag enough interest to make it the most pre-ordered title at GameStop during E3 week.
While no actual Modern Warfare pre-order numbers were mentioned, GameStop revealed the top 10 games based on “customer demand,” which you can check out below.
The following top 10 videogames were revealed or confirmed during E3 and are listed in pre-order ranking from GameStop’s database:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare (10-25-19)
- Pokemon Sword/Shield (11-15-19)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (3-3-20)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (4-16-20)
- Borderlands 3 (9-13-19)
- Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) (9-20-19)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (11-15-19)
- Gears 5 (9-6-19)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (6-28-19)
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (6-21-19)
Given how highly anticipated games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake are in that list, that’s one impressive feat by Modern Warfare, no? Let’s hope we get multiplayer gameplay soon since it’ll be out in a few months’ time.
In the meantime, go check out our first multiplayer screenshots that came from E3.
More Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reading: