Bohemia Interactive has released the DayZ update 1.22 September 22 patch for consoles, and this is the same as the 1.09 hotfix that went out on PC two weeks ago. Head on below for the full changelog.
DayZ Update 1.22 September 22 patch notes:
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed a crash while loading into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted local cached character data)
- Fixed a bug, allowing the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the combine area in the inventory
- Fixed an issue resulting in unmounted but attached barbed wire giving a damage
- Fixed an issue causing weapons to become stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
- Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in certain cases
- Fixed an issue causing items sometimes to get stuck after swapping with a dead player’s inventory
- Fixed an issue blocking base building close to other base building objects
- Fixed an issue preventing the collision of tent doors/walls from updating until the next server restart
- Placement of base building objects was made less restrictive (reducing gaps in between)
- The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
- Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
If there are any changes in this patch that’s not documented above, share ’em down below in the comments.
Source: DayZ forums