Following yesterday’s news that the Dead by Daylight patch for its upcoming chapter 4.6.0 is now in the testing realm, Behaviour Interactive has now released the Dead b Daylight update 2.15 march 3 patch! And yes, before anyone asks, this is obviously not the big chapter update.
Clocking in at just 94MB on PS4, the patch is surprisingly large for Xbox One clocking in at 2GB.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.15 March 3 Patch Notes:
Update: Here’s what the PS4 upodate history says about this patch:
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to unlock achievements and gain or lose progress in Custom games.
Unfortunately, Behaviour Interactive has not shared anything regarding today’s patch so far.
There’s a new Developer Update post which touches on the changes coming in patch 4.6.0, and beyond. For now, we’ve listed the bug fixes and known issues planned for 4.6.0 below. Again, pointing it out that these are NOT the patch notes for today’s update but what’s being tested now in testing realm.
- Fixed a crash in the initial interaction screen.
- Fixed a crash in the Play as Killer lobby that could occur when repeatedly holding the Ready button to cancel the search.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Killers to drop on top of the chairs in Ormond’s chalet.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using Victor to pounce on a survivor as they exit the trial.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Victor to stay stuck inside the hills unique to the Red Forest maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the infected VFX behind the survivor icon to not be fully completed when the Survivor is affected by Broken status effect.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to remain standing until they move when downed from a Deep Wound status.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers and Survivors to be seen floating in certain spots on hills in Asylum maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor’s health bar to no longer flash when the timer is paused.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Trail of Punishment of the Damned sound effect to keep playing even if no trails were left behind.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor to not stay on the ground after dying status animation has occurred
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to spawn inside a collision (therefore not being able to move) when loading into the Dead Dawg Saloon map
- Fixed an issue that could prevent repairing a generator from the light post side in Grim Pantry
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Survivor health bars from being visually accurate (bar would appear empty before Survivor dies).
- Fixed an issue that caused the item’s icon on the ground to overlap with the progress bar when equipped with some specific items (only if the In-Game HUD scale is 85% or lower).
- Fixed an issue where selecting an Archive cinematic would briefly play a few frames of the last previously viewed cinematic.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when holding both buttons to switch between Survivors in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the UI prompts showing for a wrong platform when using a keyboard and a controller.