Demon’s Souls is getting a remake exclusively for the PS5 courtesy of Bluepoint Games, and while no release date or details were given on when that is going to happen, the Demon’s Souls box art and new screenshots from the game have been released online!
Check the gorgeous screenshots below.
The Amazon product page also has an updated description of the game, which you can view below:
- Experience the original brutal challenge, completely remade from the ground up. All presented in stunning visual quality with enhanced performance, this is the world of Boletaria as you have never seen it before.
- Venture to the northern kingdom of Boletaria – a once prosperous land of knights, now beset with unspeakable creatures and ravenous demons. Meet strange characters, unhinged and twisted by the world around them, and unravel the unsettling story of Demon’s Souls.
- Perfect and hone your skills in combat – know when to push forward and when to bide your time, as with each missed swing and careless mistake, you risk losing the very souls you’ve worked so hard to collect. The rewards for slaying the strongest foes are immense though, and death does not mean the end – it’s just another state of being.
- With online invasions adding to the danger of your quest. Or play cooperatively by summoning allies to aid in your fight against the demons.
- Active PS Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.
Demon’s Souls, for those not familiar with the game, was released back in 2009 for the PS3, and was developed by Souls series and Bloodborne dev From Software. Check out this comparison between the PS3 and PS5 version based on the reveal trailer.