Aside from Xur’s wares, this Friday brings in a new wave of rewards with the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewads this week August 7 edition! Check out this week’s map, and more importantly, what rewards are coming in each win tier below.
- Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes 2020 Schedule and Details Announced
- Destiny 2 August 4 Update to v1.57 Patch Brings Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Changes
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week August 7:
Trials of Osiris Map
Rotation not known yet, please let us know!
- Wins (Powerful): Astral Horizon
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Leg Armor
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Exile’s Curse (Fusion Rifle)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Helmet
We’ll be updating the post once more info becomes available when it comes to the win rewards, so keep refreshing.
What is Trials of Osiris?
- Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
- To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages (see below).
- To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
- It uses Win Based Matchmaking, which means you’ll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches.
- There is NO fireteam matchmaking. You need to team up yourself!
- Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
- Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (1700 UTC).
- Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (1700 UTC).
Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?
- You can head over to /r/Fireteams, www.The100.io, Xbox LFG system, DestinyLFG.net or DestinyLFG.com, or go to the Bungie.net recruitment forum (also available through the Bungie App).
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?
- Use Control + F (Or Command + F if on a Mac) and search for keywords in your question. Someone may have asked it already. If they haven’t ask right below.