Even if Dying Light is already five years old, Techland is still dishing out content for the game, and we’re getting that this month and more! The Dying Light update February 19 patch is live on all platforms and includes loads of changes! Check out the full Dying Light update February 19 patch notes below via the PS4 update history.
Dying Light update February 19 patch notes:
- Added a new game difficulty: Story Mode
- Decreased damage dealt by zombies by 25%
- Increased damage dealt by player by 50-100%
- Decreased fall damage by 50%
- Normal attacks use 25% less stamina
- Charged attacks use 25% less stamina
- Medkits are twice as effective
- Player loses 50% less experience points upon death
- Days are longer by 25%
- Nights are shorter by 25%
- Traders pay 20% more for player’s items
- Player earns 50% less Legend experience
- Airdrops remain on the map twice as long
Fixed a bug with missing additional particles on:
- Last Wish Revolver – additional smoke effect
- Dragon Ji Polearm – additional fire effect
- Leaping Tiger Dao Sword – additional fire effect
- Added new weapons and blueprints
- Added a new explosive device
- Added new types of live event
- Added new outfits
- Support for additional dockets
- Minor bug fixes
In addition to the changes made to the game, there’s also four events planned for the next four weeks as part of the Dying Light’s fifth year anniversary!
You may think that we have forgotten about our 5th anniversary…
Don't worry – we're getting ready for a 4-week-long party and everyone's invited! Who's coming? pic.twitter.com/00YOPg4DCM
— Dying Light (@DyingLightGame) February 17, 2020
The first one starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST/7 p.m. CET. We’re not sure what’s coming but it’s definitely something to be excited about.
For those excited on what’s coming after this, don’t forget, Dying Light 2 has been delayed and read up on Techland’s statement on the matter.