EA has released the FIFA 21 update 1.09 December 1 patch which should be live on all platforms by the time you read this. Head on below for the official details straightt from EA!
FIFA 21 Update 1.09 December 1 Patch Notes:
EA’s official FIFA forums has posted about a patch from November 19, which is the only update so far.
Made the following changes for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions of FIFA 21:
Online Gameplay Responsiveness
- Connection Monitoring is now available for all players.
- The setting to modify the feature is located within the Visual Settings of the Game Settings menu.
- To learn more, please check the article here.
– Added a new FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, Florida.
To learn more about Connection Monitoring and the FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, check out the latest Pitch Notes article:
- Activated the FIFA Playtime tool which is designed to give players more insight and control over how they engage with FIFA.
- FIFA Playtime requires opting in, and this can be done by visiting the Playtime tile under the Customise tab of the FIFA Main Menu, or through the Settings menu on the FUT 21 Web App/FIFA 21 Companion App.
To learn more about FIFA Playtime, check out the latest this EA Help article:
Addressed the following issue:
- When playing VOLTA Squads with player controlled teammates, only the Captain was gaining Objectives progress.
Note that the PS5/Xbox Series X version of FIFA 21 will be out later this week (December 4), which means this patch could be part of that version’s compatibility as well. Once we know more info, we’ll update the post.