The recent Fortnite 2.4.2 update implemented a number of big changes to the game, one of which is the addition of the new Fortnite crossbow. Many players have been finding the crossbow in chests, impressed by its ability to fire (almost) silent arrows. However, while silent weapons are cool, does the suppression come at a damage cost? Here’s the answer to “How much damage does the crossbow do in Fortnite?”
Fortnite Crossbow Damage: How Much Damage Does the Crossbow Do in Fortnite?
Here are the Fortnite Crossbow stats, for both the Rare and Epic variants:
- Damage: Rare 75.0 – Epic 79.0
- Critical Hit Chance: Rare 0 – Epic 0
- Critical Hit Damage: Rare 0 – Epic 0
- Fire Rate: Rare 0.6 – Epic 0.6
- Magazine Size: Rare 5 – Epic 5
- Range: Rare 75.0 – Epic 79.0
- Durability: Rare 1 – Epic 1
- Reload Time: Rare 2.6 – Epic 2.5
- Ammo Cost: Rare 1 – Epic 1
- Impact: Rare 100 – Epic 105
In other Fortnite news, Epic Games is slowing down the development of Paragon to focus on Fortnite, here’s the latest community stats showcase, and get a look at the future updates coming to the game.