Polyphony Digital has released the Gran Turismo Sport update 1.63 right on time with the scheduled maintenance. This GT Sport patch clocks in at just 170MB and given Polyphony Digital has not announced anything major about it, don’t exepct any big.
- Related Reading: Gran Turismo 7 Delayed to 2022
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.63 Patch Notes:
Here are the full patch notes by Polyphony Digital!
Main Features Implemented
– Addressed an issue where minor collisions resulted in penalties.
– Adjusted an algorithm to decrease the number of penalties issued when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
– The number of regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from five to three. The regions now consist of the Europe/Middle East/Africa; the Americas, and Asia-Oceania. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in five regions. For more detail, visit Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Recalculated the time loss for pitstops on various tracks.
– Adjusted the point of full brake application for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
The Balance of Performance (BoP) for some cars in Gran Turismo Sport has been updated.
The following is a list of affected cars and the adjustments made:
– Ride height and engine performance for the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT has been adjusted.
|Model||PS (Power Ratio)||lbs (Weight Reduction Ratio)|
MazdaMAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
▼ 524HP (92%)
|▲ 2,811lbs. (102%)|
For the most up-to-date list of BoP changes for all the main car Classes, including the ones above, please refer to the full BoP list on the official gran-turismo.com website.
Again, we’ll be sure to update this post once Polyphony has released the official notes.
Update: Post has been updated with the official list of changes made by Polyphony Digital!