With War for the Atlas, the latest expansion for the free-to-play ARPG, Path Of Exile, being released last month, those on the Xbox One have been wondering when a patch will be released to include one of the latest uniques to the game, the Oni-Goroshi.
Thankfully, you don’t have to wait any longer! At time of this writing a new patch is now available for the Xbox One version that adds this highly sought out unique sword to Path of Exile.
If you haven’t been keeping with Path of Exile and wondering how to get this sword. It’s simple — that is if you don’t mind the long grind for it. If so, you can read the steps on how to get it below:
- Make three Scion classes
- Kill all the monsters in the Twilight Strand area including the boss.
- Once Hillock has been slain, go to the character select screen and switch to a different Scion. DO NOT ENTER the town.
- Keep rinse and repeating the previous step until level 7.
- Once level 7 a special version of Hillock will spawn randomly with the sword in it. Killing him will cause the sword to drop.
- Enjoy your Oni-Goroshi sword that levels up with you.
Alongside adding a new “chase” unique to the game, this patch also address a few issues that game has been plagued with such as: crashing and Abyssal monsters doing more damage than they were intended.
You can catch a condensed version of the patch below:
- Added one unique item and an associated Divination Card.
- Improved the visuals of Ancestral Call when used with Ancestral Protector.
- You can now choose whether or not to utilise a full Passive Skill refund on an existing character if one has been granted.
- Hovering a jewel over a jewel socket on the passive skill tree now displays the jewel’s radius.
Skill Behaviour Improvements:
- You can now precisely target where to throw traps using LT.
- You can also precisely target where to use Mirror Arrow using LT. Mirror Arrow now targets enemies by default, rather than a fixed distance from your character.
- Vaal Storm Call now targets an enemy’s location by default.
- Slightly modified the behaviour of Flicker Strike to better work while moving and targeting enemies who are not in range.
- Improved target prioritisation. You’ll now more reliably target nearby enemies.
Abyss League Improvements:
- The chance of encountering one of the Lich bosses at the end of an Abyss at level 75 maps and above is now three times as likely. The chance of encountering a lich between level 70-74 has been increased even further, bringing it up to match the chance of a level 75 map.
- Added a minimap display icon that moves as the Abyss crack travels along the ground.
- The Well Creeper from Abysses fan of blades has been adjusted to do less damage on hit, but still deal full damage when the blades explode.
- The first hit the whirling charge used by Threshers and Risen Threshers from Abysses and the Ulaman Lich encounter has had its damage reduced.
- Further improvements have been made to the visibility of Abyss cracks.
- The bounding box for Abyssal Depths entrance has been reduced in size.
- Abysses have been disabled from appearing in the Apex of Sacrifice and the Alluring Abyss to prevent a common instance crash.
- The Pitworm monsters from Abysses now only attack at very long range if other monsters are also attacking their target.
- Reduced the frequency with which Quetzerxi could emit lightning projectiles.
For the full details of this patch that just hit the Xbox One, you can simply view it in full here.
Those of you who happen to play Path of Exile on the Xbox One, will you be grinding to get this new unique? Let us know the comment section below!