Sony San Diego Studio (or now known as SIE San Diego Studio) has released a new patch for MLB The Show 20. Gamers will see this as MLB The Show 20 update 1.12, and it includes a bunch of gameplay fixes.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 patch notes:
There are no changes to gameplay in this update.
- Fixed an issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a new Contact Result classification in the feedback window when timing is quite early on balls put in the air.
- Fixed an issue causing the Completed banner to disappear in multi-game moments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Goals OSD to appear after every out in moments.
- Something something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect team abbreviations in loading screens.
- Various fixes and corrections made to the scorebug OSD.
- Various corrections made to play by play and color commentary.
As you can see from the message above, there are no gameplay-related changes included in this MLB The Show 20 update 1.12 patch.
Do you want to see more sports game coverage here on MP1st If so, let us know down in the comments below.