Heads up! Infinity Ward has released a new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch today, and it’s a server-side fix, which means players won’t be required to download a patch (though you’ll see a “download bar” pop up before connecting to the game). The Modern Warfare February 19 update includes a bunch of fixes, and they’re listed below.
Modern Warfare February 19 update patch notes:
- Fix for Regiment tags not appearing as intended
- Fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error while in Gunfight Tournaments
- Fix for a bug where numbers on the team roster and numbers on the COD Caster minimap did not correspond
- Pointman: Fix for an issue where Killchain scores were being given for killstreak kills without having Killchain equipped
- Fix for a CDL Gunsmith exploit
And that’s basically it. Don’t expect any big gameplay changes as this is a server-side hotfix. That said, we are expecting a new patch to drop soon which will be for Call of Duty: Warzone.
If there’s any stealth changes included in today’s Modern Warfare update, we’ll let our readers know ASAP.
Source: Infinity Ward
More Modern Warfare Reading: