In a rather weird move by NetherRealm Studios (or for any other studio for that matter), a Mortal Kombat 11 update got released today for PS4 and Xbox One, which brings it to Mortal Kombat 11 update version 1.08. Weighing in at 290MB on PS4, the Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.08 patch notes can be seen below.
Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.08 patch notes:
General Gameplay Adjustments
· Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players
· Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
· Fixed an rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
· Fixed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
· Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
As expected, it’s for tech fixes and gameplay adjustments rather than for new content. Speaking of new content, a datamine of the upcoming Kombat League Seasons reveal some of the new characters entering the roster. We also posted that a Sub Zero skin for Dimitri Vegas will be released this coming week that it’s so bad that it’s good.