Heads up, Mortal Kombat 11 players, one of the most-requested features has been added to the game, and that’s cross-play! Mortal Kombat update 1.13 adds crossplay and a few more. Clocking in at just 530MB on PS4, this patch also introduces gameplay fixes and more. Check out the Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.13 patch notes below.
Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.13 patch notes:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue causing several Krushing Blows to do slightly increased damage
- Added an Newsletter Subscription option which rewards players with a Raiden Announcer Voice for signing up
- Fixed an issue that was causing Nightwolf, Sindel, & Terminator Augments to not work as intended
Kombat League / Online
- Reduced the Kombat League Point Cap that a player can lose in a match to 50
Towers of Time
- Fixed an issue with certain attacks killing the opponent at the same time a modifier activates during an Endurance Match causing a long delay before the next opponent appears
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the camera to get out of bounds when a Fatal Blow or Krushing Blow occurs while the Ice Totem is active
Character Specific Adjustments
- Baraka – Blood Lunge’s Krushing Blow works correctly again in all situations
There’s also a new Raiden announcer voice that got added, too (thanks to Mitsuownes)!
Given it’s the holidays, make sure to check out this free Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 theme that you can download for free here.
Source: Mortal Kombat support