Following the announcement of the next premium DLC for Nioh 2 called “Darkness in the Capital,” Team Ninja has sprung the new Nioh 2 update 1.15 September 25 patch out of nowhere today!
Gven we’re getting a major update in less than a month’s time, today’s new Nioh 2 update is purely for bug fixes.
New Nioh 2 Update 1.15 September 25 patch notes:
- Fixed a bug that the screen stops and becomes inoperable when a specific operation is performed with 10 different “alignment effects” equipped.
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur when using the “filtering” function.
- Fixed a bug where equipment with specific special effects appeared unevenly in “Kodama’s Junk City” in “Shura no Yumeji”.
- Fixed a bug that “Nue” may fall off the stage in “Emaki Mission”
- Fixed a bug that some equipment was not restored for “Some information of the manufacturing method handed to the blacksmith is lost” that was restored in Ver1.14.
* It will be restored automatically by applying Ver1.15.
That’s basically it for this patch, though it’s expected since this is an unannounced title update. If you spot any other changes not mentioned here, let us know what they are down in the comments below.