Blizzard Entertainment has a new Overwatch patch out now on all platforms and there are hero changes included! The Overwatch update 2.89 June 2 patch notes can be seen in full below.
Overwatch Update 2.89 June 2 patch notes:
- [PC-Only] Fixed a stability issue for users with Nvidia SLI or AMD Crossfire configurations
- Fixed a Custom Game loading issue for Mei’s Snowball Offensive game mode
- Fixed an issue with the Anniversary loot box screen camera focusing on the Anniversary lobby background resulting in loot box content confusion
- Fixed a bug with the Little Red Ashe skin animating incorrectly when canceling out of the Take a Knee emote
- Fixed a bug with Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc displaying too large during his highlight intro preview pose
- Fixed a bug where the kill feed could display an Echo clone’s death without it actually being destroyed
- Fixed a bug where Orisa’s Halt! ability would leave a fire effect on the ground if using the Demon skin
Note that these patch notes represent changes made to the live version of the shooter, and according to Blizzard, the changes listed affects Quick Play, Competitive Play, Arcade, and Custom Games.
If there’s more changes included that’s not present here in the Overwatch update 2.89 June 2 patch notes, let us know down below in the comments.