While we just got the big Overwatch patch last week that brought the Lunar New Year event content and gameplay changes, Blizzard Entertainment has released a new Overwatch update today! Console gamers will see this as Overwatch update 2.82 and it’s live now on all platforms! Given how we just got a big patch last week, this one is purely for bug fixes.
Overwatch update today patch notes (2.82):
- Fixed an issue that prevented Find Group from working when using a controller
- Fixed an issue that could cause mispredicted movement (rubber banding) for fast movement abilities
- Fixed an issue that could cause spawn doors on multiple maps to not behave as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes
- Fixed an issue that caused Lúcio’s eyebrows to appear disconnected from his head while wearing his “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin
And that’s it. Note that the changes above applies to the PS4, Xbox One, and PC changes. Are there any fixes that need to be rolled out that aren’t included in today’s patch? If you spot anything that’s not listed in the patch notes, let us know what they are in the comments below.