Following the launch of Titanfall’s most recent game update, it appears that users have been able to dig into additional text and script that possibly reveals new game modes coming to Titanfall’s Featured Game Mode playlist.
RazorUK, who you may remember as the source of a number of Titanfall leaks pre-launch, has discovered the following game modes and their descriptions, where applicable, within code from the game’s June update:
- Wingman Last Titan Standing – Last team with Titans standing wins
- Marked for Death – Kill the marked pilot
- Titan Tag – No description
- Capture the Titan – Capture the Titan and bring it to your base
- Bodyguard (TITAN_ESCORT) – No description
- Big Brother – Attack and defend the control panel
Marked for Death is now live in the current rotation, while developer Respawn Entertainment has confirmed that Wingman Last Titan Standing would up next. Beyond those two, no additional game modes have been announced or confirmed by the studio, so take the additional information with a grain of salt. That said, it’s not surprising that Respawn might be experimenting with brand new game modes over the coming weeks and months.
We’ll be sure to update you with more Titanfall details as they come, so keep your sights locked on MP1st.
Thanks, Clay, for the tip!