Those playing Capcom’s assymetrical multiplayer game Resident Evil Resistance, Capcom has rolled out a hefty update for the game! The Resident Evil Resistance October 1 update adds new skins, and lays out a number of changes.
Resident Evil Resistance October 1 update patch notes:
New features (available from October 1):
- ・Added 5 new weapon skins.
- ・Added 35 new Survivor skins.
- ・Added 10 new Survivor gestures.
- ・Added 30 new sprays.
- ・Added 10 new creature skins.
- ・Added 4 new zombie gestures.
- ・The new KASHIMA weapon can now be purchased from the Armory in all areas.
- ・The new RAI-DEN weapon can now be purchased from the Armory in areas 2 and 3.
- ・A new creature, the Ne-α, has been added. It can be spawned by using the new Ne-α skill card.
- ・Added the Decoy skill card.Places a harmless trap to trick Survivors.
- ・Added the Shock Trap skill card.Places a trap that shocks nearby Survivors when triggered. Causes temporary paralysis.
- ・Added the Flashbang Mine skill card.Places a trap that emits a blinding flash when triggered. Temporarily blinds nearby Survivors and blurs their vision afterwards.
- ・Added the Enhancer – Invincible skill card.Equips a launcher which fires darts that grant creatures temporary invincibility.
- ・Added the V-ACT Zombie skill card.Spawns a zombie buffed with Berserker, Regen, Energy Leech, and Infection.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a short duration.
- ・Added the Reclamation Anchor skill card.Deploys a device which projects energy tethers to nearby creatures, recharging Bio Energy if they are killed. Lasts until disabled.
- ・Added the Energy Leech Rifle skill card.Equips a rifle that deals a small amount of damage and recharges Bio Energy.
- ・Added the Remote Regen Mod skill card.While in hand, restores a small amount of health to creatures when they are controlled.
- ・Added the Remove Limiter skill card.Immediately decrease Ultimate Skill cooldown by a certain amount.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a long duration.
- ・Added the Ne-α skill card.Spawns a Ne-α that has an auto targeting ranged attack. (controllable)
- ・Added the Ne-α – Infectious skill card.Spawns a Ne-α that has an auto targeting ranged attack and emits infectious gas. (controllable)
- ・Added the Barrier skill card.Raises a protective barrier in place that blocks all Survivor projectiles and firearm attacks except for the flamethrower.
- ・Added the Supply Zombie skill card.Spawns a Supply Zombie that is immediately marked on the Survivors’ map. (controllable)
- ・Added the Deception skill card.Makes all cameras look as if they are currently being used by the Mastermind.
- ・Added the Umbrella Reserves skill card.When used, this card transforms into a random powerful skill card.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a short duration.
- ・Increased the Equipment Point limit for all characters
- ・Adjusted ranks at which additional skill cards are unlocked such that all skill cards are obtained by rank 20.
- ・Added the new Ambush area 2 exclusive card for Annette.Spawns a zombie without expending any Bio Energy. (controllable)
- ・Added the new Licker – Regen Aura area 3 exclusive card for Annette.Spawns a Licker with a regeneration aura that shares its buff effects.
- ・Added the new Synchronize Mod area 2 exclusive card for Daniel.While in hand, up to 4 creatures in view will move in sync with the creature being controlled.
- ・Added the new Remote Shell area 3 exclusive card for Daniel.Spawns a zombie with all creature buff effects and greatly increased attack power and health. Does not act unless controlled. Cannot be killed while inactive.
- ・The Unnatural Selection skill variant now also increases damage dealt by the Ne-α’s Tentacle Spear.
- ・Added the new Contagion area 2 exclusive card for Alex.Makes infected Survivors vomit. This deals damage, but also lowers their Infection Rate. Damage dealt scales with Infection Rate, but will not defeat Survivors.
- ・Added the new Detonator Mod area 3 exclusive card for Alex.While in hand, all explosive traps detonate immediately after being spawned.
- ・Added the new Omniscience area 2 exclusive card for Spencer.When used, this card transforms into a random Exclusive Card that belongs to another Mastermind.
- ・Added the new Reroute area 3 exclusive card for Spencer.Switches out the active Bio Core. The cost of this card decreases as fewer Bio Cores remain.
- ・Added the new Auto Shield Mod area 2 exclusive card for Nicholai.While in hand, newly equipped on-camera weapons will gain an electromagnetic shield for a set duration.
- ・Added the new Tactical Shields area 3 exclusive card for Nicholai.All cameras gain an electromagnetic shield.Interrupts Bio Energy recharge for a set duration.
- ・The Watchdog skill variant now includes the Ne-α amongst the creatures it can randomly deploy.
Adjustments and Fixes (coming soon):
- ・Lengthened the cooldown of Flash Baton’s “Shockwave” skill variant.
- ・Resolved an issue where the damage reduction effects of Sapper’s “EOD Suit” skill variant would remain applied indefinitely if Martin was in the process of disarming a trap when the Survivors advanced to the next area.
- ・Resolved an issue where the Tyrant would become unresponsive if attacked while performing certain actions.
- ・Increased the rate at which cards’ Bio Energy cost decreases when using Bioactivation’s “Paracelsus Generator” skill variant.
- ・Adjusted the odds at which various creatures are randomly spawned when using Firearms Specialist’s “Watchdog” skill variant.
- ・Reduced the damage dealt by the Nemesis’s Exterminate ability when using Bioweapon: Nemesis’s “Extermination” skill variant.
- ・Increased the ammo consumed per reloaded shot for the W-870.
- ・Resolved an issue where it was not possible to disarm traps placed on inclines and multi-leveled surfaces.
- ・Other minor changes and adjustments.