Following a few rather disastrous title updates for Returnal, Housemarque has today released the Returnal update 1.003.007 May 20 patch, and once again, this brings a new set of fixes. For those wondering, nope, this does not add a save option as well.
The file size for it on PS5 is around 1.71GB.
Returnal Update 1.003.007 Patch Notes:
Reminder that if you have the automatic updates turned on, the game will close while in rest mode in order to install the update.
• Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
• After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
• Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
• Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
• Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
• Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
• Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
If you haven’t picked the game up yet, make sure to read our review to see why it’s a solid game, though one marred by technical issues.
If we spot any issues that surfaces from this patch, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.