While we got a SMITE update after the big Final Boss patch that dropped two weeks ago, that wasn’t the Bonus Update that’s rolled out as part of every big update released for the game. Today, the SMITE update 11.43 June 2 bonus update is now out as scheduled.
SMITE Update 11.43 June 2 patch notes (Bonus Update):
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling per tick on Heal only from 12.5% to 10%
- Total decreased from 75% to 60%.
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 80% to 70%
- Decreased the amount of Damage Persephone Does while in her Undead State from 50% to 40%
- (7.6) Persphone is now slowed by 20% for the duration of this effect
- This specific change will occur when the full Cthulhu Patch (7.6) goes live. It requires additional support that cannot be done through normal Bonus Balance.
- Decreased Base Damage per shot from 120/150/180/210/240 to 100/135/170/205/240
- Decreased Damage on Branched Bolas from 40% to 35%
- Increased Mana Cost per Shot from 3/6/9/12/15 to 5/8/11/14/17
That’s basically it for this SMITE update 11.43 June 2 patch notes.
We’ll keep an eye out for the next event and let our readers know of anything new.