The Division 2 fans, if you ever wanted to influence the game and you think you have a lot of good ideas that can be implemented, you might want to check out The Division 2 Elite Task Force. Announced by Ubisoft Massive before, the Elite Task Force workshop is a way for players to talk to the devs in Malmo, Sweden, and discuss upcoming changes regarding endgame activities, loot, PvP and more.
In the past the Elite Task Force feedback has been critical in making changes to the franchise. Examples of these are 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8 updates in the original The Division.
Signs up for it are now live, though it’s not a guarantee that you’ll get an invite.
- Elite Task Force Echo will happen from September 4th to 6th and members will be brought in on September 3rd and back home on September 7th.
- Only apply if you will be available for these dates.
- You need valid travel documents to be able to come to Sweden. This may include a passport and Visa, depending on your country. Make sure to check what documents are required to travel to Sweden before applying, e.g. with your local embassy.
- Getting travel documents can take a long time and we can only accept players that are able to travel to us during the mentioned dates.
- We will pay for flights, hotel and food during your stay in Sweden.
- While you can travel with somebody else, please be aware that we will only be covering the cost for you and no other guests will be allowed to visit the studio (e.g. you won’t be able to bring your life partner into the studio and we won’t be paying for their trip).
- The ETF workshop will be under NDA, meaning no content from the workshop can be shared.
In other The Division 2 news, the State of the Game livestreams are on break, but it should be back sometime in the future. We’re expecting a new patch to drop soon, right before Episode 2 is available.