In case you’re trying to log on to The Division 2 but can’t, it’s due to Ubisoft shutting down the servers for its usual round of The Division 2 maintenance. For today’s server downtime, there’s a very big reason for that as title update #4 will be rolled out during that time as well.
Here’s the full schedule for today’s The Division 2 maintenance schedule:
- When: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Start time: 9:30 a.m. CEST/3:30 a.m. ET/12:30 a.m. PT
- Duration: Approximately three hours
Once the actual The Division 2 update is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. In the meantime, here’s a rundown of some of the stuff Ubisoft Massive is rolling out today based on our post Ubisoft Massive’s latest State of the Game:
PTS / Update 4
Signature Weapon Balancing
It was reported by the community, that the Signature Weapons do less damage on PTS. That is not intended. The goal is to buff the Signature Weapons to make them viable in the game.
Gear Mod Change
- Generic Gear Mods could be stacked so that one or two stats are too strong. That has been addressed so that you can’t equip Generic Gear Mods on high-end gear anymore. They are intended for the campaign and not for the endgame.
- There were six Gear Mod Types before and that has been reduced to 3: Damage, Utility, Defensive. There are no longer System and Protocol requirements on the mod-slots. Now you just fit damage mod to damage mod-slots. That makes it easier to equip the mods.
- That means you can use the Generic Gear Mods in the campaign and replace them at a fast frequency. Once you hit endgame it is easier to equip the mods that you get, because there are fewer requirements.
Visual Update for Named Items
- They wanted to add more lore to the game at launch and that is why they added the named weapons.
- The named weapons have a designated name and lore to them, but they follow the same stat-rules of normal weapons.
- To make them more special – they got a visual upgrade so that they are more interesting.
New Exotic Holster
- The first exotic gear item will be added to the game with Update 4: “Dodge City Gunslinger’s Exotic Holster”
- You have to buy a blueprint from the vendor and collect the crafting materials in a small quest.
Improvement to Weekly Invasion Rewards
- If you are at GS 500, you get GS 500 items from them as rewards.
- Same applies to Hard and Challenging Named Enemies
Aux Battery Mods
The icon of the mod will now match the Skill
Blueprints Shared across characters
Not scheduled for Update 4 – but it is on their radar.
Again, this is not the complete patch notes. Once we have ’em, we’ll let our readers know.