New Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC is coming, Sega has revealed. Named “Rise of the Tomb Kings,” the expansion is a new Campaign Pack, which “introduces a brand-new race to the fold.” It’s set to launch on January 23, and is currently available to pre-order on Steam with a 10% discount.
Here’s the highlights of what the DLC features:
– New Tomb Kings Race playable in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns
– Unique Race mechanics inspired by the Tomb Kings lore
– 4 new playable Legendary Lords: Settra the Imperishable, High Queen Khalida, Grand Hierophant Khatep and Arkhan the Black
– Gather the cursed Books of Nagash and win the battle for the Black Pyramid to achieve ultimate victory
– Uncover the mysteries of the past by researching the Nehekharan Dynasties
– Tap the Realm of Souls to regenerate your troops and summon Ushabti in battle
– Combine exotic trade goods and Canopic Jars – the Tomb Kings’ unique resource – to craft magic items and raise fabled Legions of Legend at the Mortuary Cult
– Comprehensive army roster featuring iconic units from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world
And here’s the official reveal trailer:
Across the arid wastes of once-proud Nehekhara, legions of skeletal warriors and vast, terrifying constructs rise from the sands to serve their ageless masters. The Tomb Kings have awoken – to rebuild their glorious empire anew!
For more information on the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC, check out the developer FAQ right here.
Are you hyped for a new adventure? Let us know!
Source: Total War