Recently, a leaked screenshot of the Battlefield 3 Battlelog was posted on the forums of enterbf3.com.
Here is the info we’ve gathered from it so far:
- Matchmaking on PC is made through Battlelog (already confirmed).
- There are 10 map slots, 2 of which we’ve seen already; Caspian Border and Operation Métro.
- There are ranked and un-ranked servers.
- Servers can be filtered by region.
- You can add servers to ‘favorites’ to be remembered for quick access later.
- Quick match is an option if you don’t want to manually look for servers.
- The picture confirms that there will be a separate playlist for the ‘Back to Karkand’ expansion pack, similar to how ‘Vietnam’ was a separate playlist in Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Remember that the Battlelog on consoles can be accessed through an in-game browser.
Can you spot anything we’ve missed (click on the image for full size)? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow @MPFirst on Twitter for more Battlefield 3 info.
MP1st is recruiting writers! Check out our ‘about MP1st‘ page for more details.