Yesterday, November 21, Treyarch went live with an update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the PC that featured single player, zombies and multiplayer fuxes, including the earlier promised 90 FOV patch.
Check out the full list of patch notes below:
- Max FOV increased to 90
- Fix: Horse falling through the world in Afghanistan when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: RC-XD and the AGR sinking into the map in MP when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- General performance improvements in SP, MP, and ZM for CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: crash when a 7th player tries to join a 6 player league lobby
- Improved dedicated server matchmaking
- Fix: some cases of “Connection Interrupted” in MP while loading into a match
How many of you are enjoying the option for a larger field of view?