Just a few days after the latest update to hit the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, 4J Studios are once again hard at work with the next update for.
According to studio’s twitter account, update 10 is currently in the testing phase before being shipped off to Microsoft’s certification process.
They’ve also outlined what sort of tweaks and changes you can expect once this update goes live.
Update 10 Changelog
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Currently, there’s no time frame as to when this update is expected to go live, as it hasn’t reached the certification process yet. We’ll make sure to update you guys once more information is available.