In an unsurprising turn of events, details surrounding Infinity Ward’s upcoming Call of Duty title, Ghosts, have leaked via physical and in-game images of an early release copy of the game.
Instagram user mute0909 has posted images of his attained copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts revealing the game’s multiplayer maps list, game mode lists, and that the Xbox 360 version of the game will ship on two discs.
As was the case with games like Halo 4 and Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty: Ghosts will most likely require Xbox 360 users to install data to the console’s hard drive in order to avoid disc swapping. The actual amount, however, was not specified in any of the images. For the most part, this means good things as it indicates that the game will include more content – like higher resolution textures, for example – than previous Call of Duty titles.
If you care to note the game’s multiplayer maps and game modes, check out lists below:
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
Multiplayer Game Modes
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
Thanks, CoDOnline, for the game mode descriptions