A small but very necessary update has recently hit the PC version of Battlefield 4.
It fixes a number of issues that were introduced in the last PC game update that launched earlier in the week, including terrain flickering for SLI/CrossFire users and UI items becoming stuck on the screen after being revived.
Check out the full list of fixes below:
December 20 Battlefield 4 PC Patch Notes
- Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
In addition, yet another server update went live across all platforms, looking at a few performance optimizations, as well as fixes for a couple of server crashes and graphical bugs.
R17 Server Update Notes
- Fix for two server crashes
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur when players accepted a revive within 1 second
- Server performance optimizations
Try it out and let us know – how do you feel Battlefield 4 plays on the PC after the last few patches?