Late December will see the latest update for Danger Close’s Medal of Honor: Warfighter across all platforms.
The update will drop on December 17 for PC users, December 18 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users, and December 19 for European PlayStation 3 users. Though it it will be an optional download for Xbox 360 users, it will be mandatory for both the PC and PlayStation 3 in preparation for the upcoming map pack, Zero Dark Thirty, most likely releasing shortly after.
The update will be “based on community feedback to continuously improve the experience for our fans,” according to Medal of Honor Community Manager Seeson Mahathavorn. Check out the full update notes below!
TWEAKS, FIXES AND ADDITIONAL CONTENT
- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt Map Pack
See anything you like? Anything missing? Let us know in the comments!