Call of Duty: Ghosts is getting updated across all platforms today.
Similar to the PC patch that went live a few days ago, the new update improves spawns, tweaks weapon balance, and introduces a few new bug fixes and Extinction improvements to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 version of Ghosts
In addition, a new set of micro-DLC is also available on the in-game store for Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners. You’ll find a new set of personalization items, along with new characters and even weapon DLC so you can get your hands on either The Maverick (assault rifle / sniper rifle) or The Ripper (assault rifle / SMG) if you don’t feel like picking up the corresponding map packs.
Check out all the details below:
Call of Duty: Ghosts July 1 Game Update Notes
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
Provides players with two different configurations: medium to short-range capability as a Sub Machine-Gun (SMG), and medium to long-range as an Assault Rifle (AR). This unique 2-in-1 weapon has the ability to switch from SMG to AR and back again on the fly in the midst of battle, at the touch of a button, giving maximum flexibility to adjust to a variety of map types and tactics. $3.99
Outfitted with a lightweight wood stock and a digital screen display, players can choose to use the Maverick as either an assault rifle or sniper rifle, depending on their tactical needs. As an Assault Rifle the weapon’s fire rate becomes fully auto with relatively high damage at range, and as a Sniper Rifle the Maverick sports an advanced scope and a semi-auto rate of fire. $3.99
A firefight really becomes a fire fight with the Inferno Character Pack. Burn down any multiplayer match by equipping this eye-catching uniform and 2 different headgear options. $1.99
Arm yourself with the Blunt Force Character Pack and enemies will experience chronic defeat at your hands. The pack comes complete with a leafy uniform and 2 different headgear options. $1.99
Live the high life head-to-toe with the Bling Character Pack. Blind your enemies with a gold and diamond accented uniform and 2 different headgear options. $1.99
Sometimes you have to engage in Post-modern warfare. Deploy with the vivid Abstract Personalization Pack, complete with a masterfully painted camo, ink-splattered reticle, patch, playercard and background. $1.99
The Tattoo Personalization Pack gets you ready for life on the high seas. Set sail with a nautical camo, anchored reticle, as well as patch, playercard and background. $1.90
More dragon heads equal more fire, and that is just what the Hydra Personalization Pack delivers thanks to a fiery camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background. $1.99
Stalk your prey in the shadows with the Leopard Personalization Pack, featuring an animal print camo for your weapons, plus a themed reticle, patch, playercard and background. $1.99
Send your enemies to the grave with the Skulls Personalization Pack. Deck your kit out with an undead themed camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background. $1.99
Look light-years ahead of your competition with the Nebula Personalization Pack. This pack comes complete with a nebular camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background. $1.99